To bring out the best of this retreat practice, there are a few rules and regulations that we hope you will abide by during this whole retreat.
- Please be punctual and attend all the sessions daily. At the end of the retreat, one will experience the blessings of inner peace and joy by keeping this commitment sincerely.
- Sit according to your ticket seat number or seat allocated by the volunteers. Please do not swap seats with others during the retreat.
- Take vegetarian meals during the entire retreat. Eggs and food mixed or cooked with meat are NOT allowed. No smoking is allowed in the hall and during the retreat session.
- Wear white or light colored attire if possible. Participants wearing shorts and singlet will not be allowed to enter the retreat hall.
- To make the retreat environment conducive for all participants, please keep conversation to the minimum and recite Om Mani Padme Hung as often as you can, especially during break times. Please avoid using your mobile phones unnecessarily.
- Please refrain from using unofficial video equipment during the retreat. Participants should seek the Organizing Committee’s approval before uploading photos or video clips of the retreat in the internet for public viewing.
Kindly respect all decisions made by the Organizing Committee. Please be responsible for your own safety and personal belongings. The Organizing Committee will not be held responsible in the event of injuries, accidents and losses of any valuables during the retreat.