3 – 7 June 2017
Participants are required to check in on , 2 June 2017, Friday at 8pm.
Retreat ends on 7 June 2017 Wednesday at 9pm. Sessions will be conducted in English.
Retreat Venue (Stay In): Punggol Ranch
900 Punggol Road, Singapore 829168 (Track 24)
5 Full Days Retreat Fee:
Single Adult S$650.00
Adults 2 to go S$1,200.00
Senior Citizen (age 65 & above) / Child (age 7 to 12) S$500.00
(Fee inclusive of vegetarian meals & lodging)
Registration starts on 25 December 2016.
On-site registration (9am – 8pm) will be available during the Mani Retreat at Ngee Ann Cultural Centre (2nd Level) on the 25 or 26 December 2016
Thereafter, interested participants may register via email [email protected] .
Payment method will be advised upon confirmation. Do register early as seats are limited.
RULES & REGULATIONS
To bring out the best of this retreat practice, participants are requested to :
- Wear white or light coloured loose T-shirts and long pants. No singlet or shorts are to be worn outside of your sleeping quarters. Please bring along a light coloured jacket or a small blanket
- Bring your yoga mat and a sitting cushion for the yoga and seating meditation.
- Bring along your personal cutlery (spoon, fork, chopsticks), bowl and mug.
- Not use your mobile phones during the retreat sessions, unless of emergency.
- Note that lodging will be assigned by the Organising Committees. Participants might be required to share their rooms with others.
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol during the retreat period.
- Be responsible for your personal belongings. Participants are NOT encouraged to bring valuable items to the retreat. The organising committee will not bear responsibilities for losses of any kind.
- Take care of your health and personal safety during the retreat. In the event when you are feeling unwell or hurt, please approach the organising committee.
- Respect the decisions made by the the organising committee.
Email : [email protected]
Enquiry : +(65) 8371 6183
Please call between 7pm – 10pm during weekdays & 10am – 10pm during weekends.